News: Atlus has announced that a portable game from the King of Fighters series has reached store shelves in America.
Atlus announced this week that is has shipped the next game in the best-selling King of Fighters franchise: The King of the Fighters EX2: Howling Blood for the Game Boy Advance. This new portable version features a refined fighting system, 6 modes of play and 3 exclusive characters not in any other King of Fighters game.
- Gain experience with each new match - refine your skills, unlock secrets and master powerful new moves!
- 21 deadly characters across 7 tough-as-nails teams, including 3 characters exclusive to this version!
- Exciting VS mode (single or team) using the Game Boy Advance Game Link Cable.
- 6 modes of explosive play - Classic 3v3 Battle mode, 2-player VS mode, and a GBA-specific Story mode.
- Revised and enhanced 'Striker' fighting system allows a comrade to jump in and temporarily fight by your side to turn the tide of battle!