News: Monster Hunter Freedom is coming to the PSP early next year.
Capcom has announced they plan to bring their cult favorite Monster Hunter series to the PSP early next year.
Titled Monster Hunter Freedom, players can now take their monster slaying on the go along with all of these new features:
Breathtaking graphics ? lush environments and detailed monsters are beautifully represented on the PSP system
Modified quests enhance offline gameplay ? whereas the previous titles emphasized online gameplay, missions have been adjusted to offer more accessible single player experiences
Ad hoc multiplayer
- Up to four can team up in cooperative multiplayer missions via the PSP system's ad hoc mode
- Players can also exchange certain items as well as guild cards which track points that are awarded when friends play together
Enhanced village hub features a new look and includes various upgraded areas
Expanded item shop ? players can use quest rewards or pillaged items to upgrade more weapons and armor than before, as well as purchase items, ammo and food
House area ? hunters now have an improved home where they can store and manage items in a chest, save their progress by resting in bed, read magazines that provide useful game tips and access the new Felyne Kitchen area
Farm ? a brand new location where players can fish, garden, scavenge for items and more
Investing - By investing with the town's representatives and dealing with the businesses, players contribute to the growth and development of the area which creates additional options
New Felyne Kitchen ? hire these feisty creatures to create various culinary delights in their extraordinary kitchen
- Experience different effects from eating the specially prepared food such as increased attack power, defense and more
- Benefits from the food continue until a quest is cleared once
- The more these chefs are used, the higher their levels become, improving their cooking skills to produce even more helpful entr?es
- Each cat has their own unique ?special? ingredient which can produce different results that aid players in combat
New ?treasure hunters? two player co-op game
- Collect and deliver treasures in a specific time to achieve high scores and earn various items
- High value prizes are added to a collection list on a guild card which can be traded with friends
Exciting mini games ? collect items, harvest plants and complete other small tasks to obtain all kinds of useful items
Brand new weapons and equipment provide even more options
We'll have more on Monster Hunter Freedom soon.